There are things a woman need to learn how to become an irresistible woman. But, there also many things that a woman should not do to attract the attention of anyone, especially of that men she is interested in.
We will discuss the do’s and don’ts of how to become irresistible. And since women are more interested in becoming irresistible to men, then we will focus our attention on that topic:
The do’s of becoming irresistible to men
- You should always be modest both in speech and in fashion.
- You should increase and cultivate a good vocabulary.
- You should-should cultivate a cultural mind and your intellect. This does not mean all you need is a college degree, although that is very impressing,too. But the type of culture we speak of is the enriching the mind with knowledge of the classics, such as classic literature and classical music and classical arts, appreciation for the great composers of music an opera, painters, history, the ballet, and musicals plays
- Men of distinction, like women who are already cultured in these areas, so he can converse with them in a satisfying manner. Sex, alone will never captivate the heart of these type of men.If you want to become irresistible to men, become educated, with formal education, by reading a wide variety of living books, the classics, and polish and foster gracious feminine manners, develop impressive talents in music, dancing, or singing and learn how to become vivacious conversationalist. These the traits men truly love in women.
- Men are tremendously attracted to women who are first feminine and that also can engage them in a variety of interesting topics of conversation.
- Beware not to become an “I know it all” or an “I know more than you”, but become a woman who can talk about various topics without competing for the knowledge floor and showing off.
- Learn how to be feminine both in dress and in manners, as well and in language, vocabulary, and in body language. This is extremely important, as it has become a cliche among women to try to compete or make a tremendous effort into being equal to men, so much so that some women don’t foster feminine manners, and some even dislike gracious manners. And men like women who look, talk, walk, and act, and smell feminine, not someone who tries to be equal to them.
- Men seek after women, because they need, want, and enjoy being with the feminine sex. But when the feminine sex forgets its role and tries to become like the male, in a conversational tone, in manners, in dress, and in and over-assertiveness, it turns men off, not on.
- Many women in their anxiety to be recognized, begin to acknowledge their own accomplishments to show that they are independent and end up reaping the reward of losing the attention the seek, and the admiration and love of men that otherwise they would have easily won their heart.
- As much as possible cultivate gracious manners, dress, gracious speech, and learn to become as feminine as you can, until being feminine becomes a part of personality. Become a feminine human being.
- Being feminine is an art that can be learned. You already possess this ability in abundance, but just like any talent, you need to develop it, polish it, use it, and practice it, so it can become a part of who you are.
- The more feminine a woman is, the more attractive that woman becomes.
- Beauty is also a learned and is not a physical trait only. Beauty is a composition of all good inner qualities embodied in one. This is the very reason why sometimes we see some tremendously good looking, wealthy, and good men married to plain looking women. These women possess inner qualities that make them beautiful.
- Women who are beautiful inside are highly valued by men, and this inner beauty is appreciated far more than outward beauty alone.
- Unfortunately, some women spend their time and money making the outward beautiful and don’t cultivate their inner beauty, as a result, they live in agony and despairs when they could, and can, turn their lives around by developing inner beauty as well.
A word on an important don’t:
Men cannot stand women who chase them. Women who chase men by being around them all the time, making sure they are always where they will be are insanely hurting their prospects and driving their prospects away from them. Some resort to dressing provocative, dressing immodestly to call attention to their physical body, trying to seduce men with their bodies. Others, get even more desperate by using gestures and body language, such in vulgar dancing and sexy walk, lustful looks. The more women use these tricks, the more ignored they become. And less and less are their changes to find what they are looking for in romantic love and a relationship that can develop into a good marriage.