Welcome to Esther Spa’s Greatest Gift to You!
No matter what others say or think of you, you know who you are. You are the best.
Because you are the best, obviously you think of others, your friends, your family, as the best people you know as well well.
Because of this love, when it is time for you to give gifts, you want to give the best. Your gifts are expressions of your feelings. Only the best!
All women have these inner feelings.
Imperfections are simply lessons you haven’t learned yet. Not who you are. They don’t tarnish your inner goodness.
Once you learn that one lesson linked to that outward expression, by all standards, you become perfect in that aspect.
If you are being accused of something negative. Honestly search your manners, your actions, your heart, your acts, if you find a fault, begin working on it, by replacing that negative behavior with a correct one. Those things were pointed out to you, nicely or rudely, for a good reason–to help you better refine yourself, to help you to shine forth. So, welcome your life’s lapidary tools!
Let who you are, and not what other people think, to be what counts.
You know your worth. There is no reason for you to your to believe those who belittle you. You are the best. You know it. God Knows it. That’s it!
So do the things that are spectacular to your heart, even if no one else notices it.
Doing something spectacular, especially when that spectacular thing is done for someone else, is very important because it helps you to feel good. Only you can feel good about yourself. So stop doing what others are doing in hopes they will ‘feel good about yourself’. They never will. Only a pure, righteous living, honest with your heart and your feminine inclinations will make you feel good about yourself, and attract others admiration.
Kind words about yourself, and to others and about others, are lovely gifts from your heart to the world, and it can change anyone’s perception of you without you even trying.
And the great secret is that
Gifts of the heart can be works, and it also can be words accompanied by something you love, admire or like, given to another person as a token of your recognition of who they are and your love for them.
This is important because it changes hearts, it shapes, not only you but those around you. So give loving, special, thoughtful gifts, especially for no reason at all!
Gifts that come from your heart, given for no reason at all, are the ones remembered the most. Who would not love the person who brightens their day with a delicate, well thought of, surprise gift, for no reason at all?
The woman, or man, who does this become beloved! Someone everyone wants to spend time with. Surprisingly, not for the gift itself, but for the person you just showed you are. And that is prized, by all hearts, above the costliest gem.
This is the secret that turns an invisible woman into an adored woman.
Now, I Esther, will teach you one of my many secrets!
Not exactly a secret.
But an old method that I used in ancient times.
A method that I taught to the women of my people, so they too could win crowns and become queens in their homes, whatever their station in life.
But you must remember this is only one of the many secrets
And the best part of this secret is this:
You choose those who will adore you!–but be very careful not to be exclusive, or to shun the ones who less fortunate than you in this regard, those who suffer the fate of being unseen. Remember them, always! Help them also to recognize who they are.
In The Past, You Felt Downtrodden
Perhaps you felt even left out and unappreciated. But from now on this is a thing of past. You are now just beginning to live your womanhood dream in a way the very few women know how.
And this is done gently,
One step at a time, not in a hurry!
for yourself, and for every other woman that crosses your path.
No one is ever happy or successful alone on their own merits. Don’t ever forget this: Even to give love, so you can receive love, you depend on someone else.
So, be generous to others. Help them to grow and find who they are.
So Today I’ll Show You How To Be Unforgettable
by all souls that you wish to be remembered by.
This is done in may ways.
By many methods
And we will discuss the other methods later, as we go along.
But Today We Will Discuss Gifts Giving
Yes, I know! You are tired and exhausted, poor and abandoned, sad and depressed, and you want to receive a gift, not give gifts. Right?
After all, as hard as you work, and as much as you sacrifice, why doesn’t anyone see that are the one who deserves a beautiful gift box, right?
Why doesn’t someone, especially the ones you sacrifice so much for, at least once in their lifetime surprise you a gift, right? Is this how you are feeling? as I am telling you this?
I suspect it is.
But let me tell you a fabulous secret. I learned this from my mentor. My one true friend, Latana, whom I love and never forgot since the first time I met her.
She didn’t teach me this to with words.
She taught it to me by example:
- I met Lanata the first time at a party at her home. At the end of a very pleasant evening; as I was leaving, Latana presented me with a lovely gift. I didn’t see anyone else receiving a gift from her. So I knew the gift was given only to me! But I do know that every other guest at the party were her best friends. But as for me, it was the first time I met her or had been in her home, as I had been invited to the party by one of her other friends. As it is always the case at dinner parties, the hostess is busy making all guests feel at welcome, and we spoke, sparingly, during dinner and through the evening. However, as my party and I were leaving and thanking her for the pleasant evening. She so graciously thanked me for accepting my friend’s invitation to come to her dinner party; then she said, “I have a little gift for you.” To be honest, I was quite shocked. I wasn’t accustomed to being so graciously received at parties. She left and quickly returned with a small, but absolutely beautiful, small gift wrapped in a purple gift tissue paper, tied with an also purple yarn, and placed it in my astonished hand. I thanked her, placed the gift in my purse and departed in total shock and bliss! That evening, alone at home, I quickly took the gift from my purse. It was nostalgic!Victorian looking. A small tin can of Violet Pastilles! I had never even seen such an elegant thing before! Besides all that loveliness, it was also something I could savor in my mouth, for a month. Something I had never tasted before! I opened the delicate tin and placed one of the divine violet pastilles in my mouth. Heavenly! I thought. Each time I swallowed a taste of the violet pastille, I thought how absolutely perfect. How marvelous, it would be to have that graceful lady for a friend. And how marvelously special she made me fell that evening, by giving me that small, but very special, little gift. In my mind, I was certain the gift had cost her a fortune because it looked very elegant to me. However, later I found that it was the wrapping and how the gift was presented to me that made it seem expensive.
So, guess what?
That lovely lady is Latana, she and I became very good friends. In fact, we like to tell others that we are sisters. That little gift she gave me, opened the door to the most precious friendship I treasure today. It happened over 32 years ago, and we are still best friends. We have been a support to each other in every way, just as sisters would be. Later Latana married a successful businessman, and I was one of her bridesmaids. They moved away. And later I married also, but we still keep in touch as if we were family members. And she has been faithful to attend all my family’s most important events.
Through the friendship this little gift created
I met many wonderful people.
And as I duplicated Latana’s example of gift giving, I made other life lasting friendships that also cherish, and they cherish me.
Any Inexpensive Gift Can Be UNFORGETTABLE!
Any inexpensive gift needs is a tiny touch of yourself in it to make it priceless. Things such as a special color yarn, or nice looking ribbon, perhaps even an old box that you ornamented with left over wallpaper will make it look expensive. A box filled with dried leaves or dried flower petals from one of your vacation spots–Or dried flowers you used to throw away from the vase, but will save from now on, for this purpose! can make a very small item look very big and very expensive.
The intrinsic value of this gift is not all that counts.
What truly counts is that it will make such a luxurious impression on the receiver, filling that person with gratitude and love for you for the rest of his/her days.
But You want to receive not give gifts, Am I correct?
The secret is, this is how you will begin to receive the gifts that your heart desire…
By giving simple gifts wrapped in a special way!
Make others feel special with your gifts, and you will be grandly showered with gifts.
Put it to the text. Then wait and see.
Don’t expect the same people that you gave a gift to pay you back with a gift in return.
Some may never learn this lesson. And they don’t owe you anything.
But as you give your best gifts from your heart, God will see it, and you will be rewarded with lovely gifts in return.
Latana and I have exchanged countless gifts since that evening. One of my gifts to her, the one she still prizes the most, is a leaf, plucked from a tree from a special location which she longs to visit.
I Have Made Gift Giving My Culture…My Practice
- And I have received gifts beyond my imagination.
- Gifts that I needed.
- Gifts that I could only appreciate for their beauty.
- Gifts of valuable friendships and support.
- Gifts of respect.
- Gifts of love and kindness.
- And gifts that I truly wanted and enjoyed receiving.
- And I have given to the world the gift of Purim.
The Secret I wanted to tell is,
Live The Counsel Of The Lord,
“Give and we shall be given you”.
By doing this, you will never lack receiving gifts and lovely surprises throughout your life.
Be Known For Giving Lovely Gifts.
They don’t need to be costly, only special!